The Honeoye Falls-Lima Central School District Board of Education voted to forward a proposed budget for adoption for the 2023-24 school year at the April 11 Board of Education meeting at Honeoye Falls-Lima High School.
Budget highlights include:
- The $59,930,750 proposed total budget is a 4.7% increase over the prior year’s budget
- The budget is in compliance with the Property Tax Cap
- The estimated tax levy is 1.94% increase
The proposed budget maintains current programs and services as well as drawing into focus the well-being of students through social and emotional support.
Residents will vote on this budget Tuesday, May 16 from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. in the Board of Education Rm. 129 in the High School. The Budget Public Hearing will be held on Tuesday, May 9, at 6 p.m. in the High School Cafeteria.
On the Ballot:
Honeoye Falls-Lima Central School District
- Proposed 2023-24 school budget in the total amount of $59,930,750
- Proposition #2 authorizing HFLCSD to purchase up to six (6)-vehicles for student transportation including necessary furnishings, fixtures, equipment and all other necessary costs incidental thereto, and expend a sum not to exceed $900,777.
- Three Board of Education members
For more information about the 2023-24 school budget, visit https://www.hflcsd.org/page/20....